Building Operator- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management has an opening for a Building Operator to join its team in providing an exceptional customer experience within its Regina downtown portfolio. The position is suited to a friendly individual interested in working with a dedicated team of customer service, maintenance and building operations personnel.
Harvard is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality, and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary, and Edmonton. The position is primarily responsible for responding to customer requests while attending to the safe and effective operation of the building’s automation, mechanical and electrical systems; as well as overseeing cleaning, security and contractor relations, carrying out planned maintenance, and assisting management achieve its customer, financial and organizational, objectives.
The successful candidate will have a valid 5th Class Power Engineer Certificate of Competency, minimum of two years building maintenance experience, a valid driver’s license supported by a clean driving abstract and have completed high school or equivalent accreditation. Additional accreditation in workplace safety, first aid, CPR or WHMIS would be an asset.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- A commitment to customer service with availability to respond 24 hours a day when scheduled on-call;
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Command of English, with good verbal & basic written communications skill;
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills;
- Intermediate computer literacy & experience using digital devices;
- A mechanical inclination with practiced motor skills and capacity to perform physical work;
- Experience in purchasing goods and services; and managing a budget; and
- A working knowledge of workplace safety practices and requirements.
What you will receive from Harvard:
- Regular work scheduling with flexibility for occasional work after hours or on weekends;
- Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
- Additional benefits including pension, group RRSP, children’s scholarship and wellness program;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement in building maintenance and property management.
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work.Our organization respects the principles of work-life balance and community engagement. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.