Senior Corporate Administrator- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join its head office team based in Regina. Your primary responsibilities include corporate administration, billings, monthly and quarterly reporting, ad hoc analysis and annual budgeting.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance, currently overseeing more than 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
What you will bring to the job:
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, accuracy and comprehension;
• 2 to 6 years of administrative experience with a diploma or degree in business administration, or accounting; experience in real estate would be an asset;
• Thorough understanding of financial statements along with basic A/P and A/R billing & collections;
• Superior math, analytical and computer skills in excel spreadsheets, word processing, and enterprise management systems;
• Demonstrated proficiency in time management, prioritization, meeting deadlines, problem solving, writing reports and command of the English language;
• Characteristics that support collaborative engagement and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
What you will receive from Harvard:
• Competitive salary and health benefits within the real estate management industry, along with an incentive opportunity, pension & group RRSP;
• Additional benefits including company vehicle, children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Strong corporate values in a flexible, performance driven and merit-based work environment;
• Fast paced team environment with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and advancement.
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work. Our organization respects the principles of work-life balance and community engagement. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.