Property Management Administrator- Winnipeg, MB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Management Administrator to join its team in Winnipeg. Your primary responsibilities include contract lease administration, preparing lease abstracts, calculating rent charges, processing accounts payable, collection of accounts receivable and delinquent accounts, administration of parking, point of presence (PoP) and storage agreements and accurate, detailed data management.
A key accountability for you will be achieving an exceptional customer service experience while interacting with numerous tenant contacts and colleagues engaged in administration, accounting, marketing, project management and maintenance; all the while maintaining positive relationships and ensuring the accurate, complete and on-time delivery of desired outcomes for this position.
Harvard is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
Experience in contract administration with a basic understanding of contract law and accounting functions;
- A positive disposition with confidence in contacting customers about their account particulars;
- Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal;
- Characteristics that support collaborative engagement and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong math, analytical and computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and enterprise management systems;
- College or technical training equivalent to two years study in business administration, bookkeeping or accounting.
What you can expect from Harvard:
- Fast paced team environment with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Competitive salary within the building management industry, along with incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
- Performance driven and merit-based work environment;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and career development.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com