FM Building Maintenance Assistant
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Building Maintenance Assistant to join its facility maintenance team and assist in performing general maintenance duties at various locations in Edmonton, AB and surrounding areas.
This position is best suited to a self-starter with an aptitude for customer service and familiarity with building systems including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, who has practiced motor skills, good verbal communication and some computer literacy. No accreditation is required, although candidates with basic safety training in first aid, CPR and WHMIS would be an asset.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance, currently overseeing more than 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work scheduling with occasional work after hours or on weekends;
- Competitive salary and health benefits within the real estate management industry, along with pension & group RRSP;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program; Strong corporate values in a flexible,
- performance driven and merit based work environment; Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work. Our organization respects the principles of work-life balance and community engagement. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.