Property Management Administrator-Edmonton, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Management Administrator to join its retail team based in Edmonton. Your primary responsibility is to provide an exceptional customer experience while carrying out lease analysis and rent calculations, invoicing and collections, analysis of sales reports and other property related administrative duties.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
• Sociability with no reservation contacting or interacting with customers;
• Proficiency in the English language with excellent communications and relationship building skills;
• Demonstrated expert spreadsheet, database and word processing skills, with experience using Microsoft Office and enterprise financial management software;
• Experience in contract or lease administration, with strong comprehension and problem solving ability;
• Experience processing accounts receivable, with a basic understanding of financial statements; and
• Strong organizational skills, initiative, the ability to manage multiple tasks and to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
What you will receive from Harvard:
• Regular business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Competitive salary, incentive and benefits within the building management industry;
• Additional benefits including children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career development. Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com