Maintenance Assistant- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Assistant to join its building operations and maintenance team in Regina. This position is responsible to assist the property management team deliver an exceptional Customer experience in a safe, consistent and environmentally sound manner.
Harvard is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
This position is best suited to a self-starter with an aptitude for customer service and physical maintenance work, who has practiced motor skills, good verbal communication skills, strong computer skills and an interest in pursuing a career in building maintenance management.
The successful candidate will have completed high school and be willing to further their education. No accreditation is required to start. Applicants with basic workplace safety training, including first aid, CPR and WHMIS would be an asset, although not required.
Things you might like:
• Career opportunity in customer service, building maintenance and property management;
• Regular work scheduling with flexibility for occasional work after hours or on weekends;
• Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
• Additional benefits including pension, children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.