Suburban Maintenance Assistant-Winnipeg, MB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Assistant to join its suburban retail team in Winnipeg in providing an exceptional customer experience within its growing Seasons shopping centre development surrounding the Outlet Collection on Sterling Lyon Parkway.
This position is best suited to a self-starter with an aptitude for customer service and outdoor physical maintenance work who has practiced motor skills, command of the English language and basic computer literacy. A strong safety inclination is also required. No accreditation is required, although candidates with basic safety training in first aid, CPR and WHMIS would be an asset.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
- Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- A desire to assist others, along with a superior service orientation;
- Good verbal & basic written communications skill;
- Strong interpersonal & team building skills;
- Experience using digital devices;
- A mechanical inclination with attention to detail; and
- A working knowledge of workplace safety practices and requirements.
What you can expect from Harvard:
- Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
- Additional benefits including pension, group RRSP, children’s scholarship and wellness program;
- Performance driven work environment and merit-based compensation program;
- Hours consistent with a retail shopping centre, including evenings and weekends;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement in building maintenance and property management.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.