Business Analyst- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management has an opening for a Business Analyst in Regina to join our team. Harvard is a full-service real estate management company recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. We currently oversee 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
The position is primarily responsible to: Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analysis, perform research on best practices, design documents & reports, and implement analytical solutions Assess organizational processes in order to develop measurable efficiency improvements across the teams; Translate business requests and develop solutions; Assist with the continual development, implementation, adoption, delivery and adherence of Harvard’s training programs; Ability to lead the design and implementation of corporate training and monitor the curriculum; Collaborate with IT to effectively troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
Preference will be given to the individual that possess:
- 2-4 years demonstrated experience in systems integration, MS Excel & Power BI;
- Knowledge of SQL, SSRS, and relational databases
- Effective communication, training and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite;
- Knowledge of accounting principles & business processes;
- Ability to work with different business units on multiple projects; and
- Strong analytical ability to solve complex business problems.
What you can expect from Harvard:
- Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
- Additional benefits including pension, group RRSP, children’s scholarship and wellness program;
- Regular work scheduling with flexibility; occasional travel is required;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.