Project Coordinator- Edmonton, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator to join its team in Edmonton to coordinate activates directly with suppliers, contractors and occupant customers. Reporting to the Project Manager, this position works collaboratively with all members of our Facility Management team.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ building maintenance experience, carry a valid power engineering 5th class certificate and driver’s license. Additional accreditation with a project management certification (PMP) would also be an asset.
What you will bring to the job:
• A desire to assist others, along with a superior customer service orientation;
• Strong command of the English language, good verbal & basic written communications skill;
• Strong interpersonal & team building skills;
• A mechanical inclination with practiced motor skills;
• Experience in purchasing goods and services; and managing a budget; and
• A working knowledge of workplace safety practices and requirements.
• Superior organization and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
What you will receive from Harvard:
• Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
• Additional benefits including pension, group RRSP, children’s scholarship and wellness program;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement in building maintenance and property management.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.