Shopping Centre Manager- Regina,SK
Are you interested in working with a recognized leader in commercial development in Western Canada? Harvard Property Management Inc., a division of Harvard Developments Inc., has an immediate opening for a Shopping Centre Manager with accountability to manage a portfolio of retail assets in Saskatchewan including local, regional and retail power centres. Harvard is a full-service real estate management company recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. We currently oversee 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
What’s in it for you?
- Strong corporate values; Professional colleagues who work hard and enjoy what they do;
- Competitive, merit-based compensation program with performance incentive;
- Private industry benefits that include health, wellness, pension and group RRSP, children’s scholarship, continuous learning opportunities and the choice of excellent work life balance; and
- Opportunity to build a career in an accountability-based, flexible, fast paced and team oriented work place.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work within a multi-disciplinary portfolio team to achieve desired standards of quality and performance in administration, financial management, operations, maintenance, marketing and reporting;
- Provide superior customer service and sales generation with a strong focus on hospitality and service excellence; Monitoring financial performance to achieve profitability and performance targets for both the property and the business enterprise; and
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the local and national industry in support of business growth and retention.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- Proven leadership and supervisory experience in property management with a minimum of two years within the retail real estate industry;
- Exceptional customer service and hospitality orientation, with the ability to maintain strong relationships;
- A strong understanding of financial statements and contract law;
- Superior written and oral communication, and computer literacy skills;
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or Finance, with demonstrated career certification as a CRRP, CSM, CMD, CLS, CPM, RPA, or equivalent; and
- The relevant Provincial real estate license or the willingness to acquire it within six months of employment.
If this position provides the opportunity and challenge you are looking for, please forward your resume, along with a letter outlining why you think Harvard is the right company for you, in confidence though the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com. Harvard is willing to consider a relocation transition package for those who apply from out of province.