Senior Property Administrator- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Property Administrator to join its office management team in Regina. Your primary responsibilities include contract lease administration, preparing additional rent charges, overseeing property administration, maintaining area certificates, compiling budgets, analyzing variance, evaluating the accuracy of property tax assessments, overseeing appeals, preparing client & ad hoc reports and assisting the team administering leasing activity, accounts receivable, accounts payable, risk management, property data and capital projects.
A key accountability for you will be achieving an exceptional customer experience while interacting with numerous tenant contacts and colleagues engaged in administration, accounting, marketing, operations and maintenance; all the while maintaining positive relationships and ensuring the accurate, complete and on-time delivery of desired outcomes for this position. Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees more than 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
What you will bring to the job:
• Experience in commercial real estate contract and lease administration, legal interpretation and basic accounting functions, with a thorough understanding of financial statements;
•Demonstrated proficiency in time management, prioritization, meeting deadlines, negotiation, problem solving, dispute resolution, writing reports and command of the English language;
• Superior math, analytical and computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and enterprise management systems;
• Characteristics that support collaborative engagement and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills;
• A diploma or degree in business administration, bookkeeping or accounting.
What you can expect from Harvard:
• Fast paced team environment with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Competitive salary within the building management industry, along with incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP; Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Performance driven and merit-based work environment;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and advancement.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com