Community & Programming Coordinator- Regina, SK
Festivals, farmers markets, fashion shows and so much more! How would you like to be the Coordinator who delivers FUN?
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Community & Programming Coordinator to join its team in Regina to provide superior customer service to retail tenants, the shopping public and our community stakeholders. This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will collaborate regularly with the Shopping Centre Manager.
The Community & Programming Coordinator will:
- Assist in planning and be responsible for executing programmed events at shopping centres in Regina;
- Prospect for, partner and collaborate with local organizations to produce community related, mutually beneficial events that drive traffic to the shopping centres;
- Manage social media channels to help promote events and the retailers at the shopping centre;
- Support the Marketing Manager in online advertising and website maintenance;
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with retailers and community groups;
- Coordinate equipment, rentals and assistance from other team members as required to produce exceptional events in a safe and professional manner;
- Engage with the public to create exceptional shopping experiences;
- Be a driven, highly motivated individual demonstrating loads of energy and enthusiasm. You will be a direct point of contact for our customers.
What you will bring to the job:
- A relevant degree or diploma with three to five years of experience in marketing, event planning, social media and public relations;
- Demonstrated experience in planning and project management; Excellent communications and relationship building skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills, initiative and the ability to work collaboratively or independently;
- Superior organization and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work. The successful candidate will possess a valid Saskatchewan driver’s license and have access to a vehicle from time to time, be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. and enjoy the flexibility to work in accordance with retail hours for special events.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina. What you will receive from Harvard: Competitive salary and health benefits within the real estate management industry, along with an incentive opportunity, pension & group RRSP; Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program; Performance driven and merit-based work environment; Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.