Maintenance Assistant- Edmonton, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Assistant to join its suburban retail team in Edmonton and be accountable for providing an exceptional customer experience within its shopping centre portfolio.
This position is best suited to a self-starter with an aptitude for customer service and outdoor physical maintenance work, who has practiced motor skills, communicates with proficiency in the English language and possessing basic computer literacy. No accreditation is required, although candidates with basic safety training in first aid, CPR and WHMIS would be an asset.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada, recognized for its reputation and leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
Things you may have:
• A desire to assist others, along with a superior service orientation;
• Good verbal & basic written communications skill;
• Strong interpersonal & team building skills;
• Experience using digital devices; and
• A mechanical inclination.
What’s in it for you?
• Flexible work scheduling with occasional work after hours or on weekends;
• Competitive salary within the building management industry, along with incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
• Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Performance driven and merit based work environment;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.