Community & Programming Coordinator- Edmonton, AB
Festivals, Farmers Markets, Fashion Shows and so much more! How would you like to be the Coordinator who delivers FUN? Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Community & Programming Coordinator to join its team in Edmonton to perform superior customer service to retail tenants and the public in the community. This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will collaborate regularly with the Shopping Centre Manager.
The Community & Programming Coordinator will:
- Assist in strategic planning and be responsible for executing programmed events at Currents of Windermere shopping centre in SW Edmonton;
- Manage all social media channels to help promote events and the retailers at the shopping centre;
- Support the Marketing Manager in online advertising and website maintenance;
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with retailers and community groups;
- Coordinate equipment, rentals and assistance from other team members as required to produce exceptional events which satisfy the community and drive traffic to the shopping centre in support of retailers.
- Engage with the public to create exceptional shopping experiences;
- Be a driven, highly motivated superstar demonstrating loads of energy and enthusiasm.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
What you will bring to the job:
- A relevant degree or diploma with one to two years of experience in marketing, event planning, social media, public relations;
- Demonstrated experience in planning and project management;
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, initiative and the ability to work collaboratively and independently;
- Superior organization and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work. The successful candidate is required to have a valid Alberta driver’s license and access to a vehicle from time to time, have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and the flexibility to work in accordance with retail hours for special events.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
What you will receive from Harvard:
- Competitive salary and health benefits within the real estate management industry, along with an incentive opportunity, pension & group RRSP;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
- Performance driven and merit based work environment;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.