Accounts Payable & Office Clerk- Edmonton, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable & Office Clerk to join its facility management real estate team in Edmonton. This position is accountable for providing an exceptional customer experience in dealing with suppliers, contractors and internal personal while handling accounts payable, suppler contract administration, contact management, business communication and related office and real estate administration duties for the assigned portfolio.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees more than 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
• High school graduation and office administration courses equal to one year of study;
• A desire and willingness to learn office and administration procedures on the job;
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, accuracy and comprehension;
• Proficiency in the English language and strong writing skills;
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite;
• Good math, critical thinking, problem solving and analytical capabilities;
• A basic understanding of contract law;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to be a team player;
• Enjoyment of a busy and fast paced work environment.
What you will receive:
• An opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Competitive salary, incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
• Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Performance driven and merit based work environment;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.