Tenant Services Coordinator- Calgary, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Tenant Services Coordinator to join its real estate team in Calgary. The Tenant Services Coordinator is accountable for providing superior response and customer support to facility occupants by obtaining client approval and coordinating suppliers to deliver services in keeping with the appropriate service level agreement. In doing so, this position will carry out the operation of the Harvard Service Centre for facility management in Alberta, administer its customer service work order system, dispatch and follow up on the delivery of service calls, and fulfill various centralized operational procedures associated with the coordination of tenant and facility services.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees nearly 10 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg and Regina.
What you will bring to the job:
• Two years or more of experience in a customer support role;
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation and accuracy;
• A solid understanding of how to communicate promptly and courteously with the customer;
• Demonstrated ability to promptly evaluate new service requests along with experience using database management software;
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical capabilities;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to be a team player;
• Enjoyment of a busy and fast paced work environment.
What you will receive:
• Regular business hours Monday to Friday with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Competitive salary, incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
• Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Performance driven and merit based work environment;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.