Shopping Centre Manager-Regina, SK
Are you interested in working with a recognized leader in commercial real estate development in Western Canada? Harvard Property Management Inc., a division of Harvard Developments, has an immediate opening for a Shopping Centre Manager with accountability to manage a portfolio of retail assets in Saskatchewan including local, regional and retail power centres.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 10 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
What’s in it for you?
• Strong corporate values;
• Professional colleagues who work hard and enjoy what they do;
• Competitive, merit based compensation program with performance incentive;
• Private industry benefits that include health, wellness, pension and group RRSP, children’s scholarship, continuous learning opportunities and the choice of excellent work life balance;
• Opportunity to build a career in an accountability-based, flexible, fast paced and team oriented work place; and
• Live and work in a great community and a Province experiencing a stable economic environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Working within a multi-disciplinary portfolio team to achieve desired standards of quality and performance in administration, financial reporting, operations, maintenance and marketing;
• Providing superior customer service and sales generation with a strong focus on hospitality and service excellence;
• Monitoring financial performance to achieve profitability and performance targets for both the property and the Owner; and
• Building collaborative relationships throughout the local and national industry in support of business growth and retention.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
• Proven leadership and supervisory experience of five or more years within the retail real estate industry;
• Exceptional customer service and hospitality orientation, with the ability to maintain strong relationships;
• A strong understanding of financial statements and contract law;
• Superior written and oral communication, and computer literacy skills;
• A post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or Finance, with demonstrated career certification as a CSM, CMD, CLS, CPM or equivalent; and
• The relevant Provincial real estate license or the willingness to acquire it within six months of employment.
If this position provides the opportunity and challenge you are looking for, please forward your resume in confidence through our Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com. Harvard is willing to consider a relocation transition package for those who apply from out of province.