Property Manager- Calgary, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Manager to join its real estate team in Calgary, Alberta. This position will be primarily responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience while overseeing the client relationship, tenant relations program and financial performance of the managed portfolio, and leading the team responsible for lease administration, financial reporting, risk management, building operations and maintenance.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
What you will bring to the job:
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Exceptional customer service orientation;
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships;
- Proficiency in the English language with superior verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work independently using sound judgement and initiative;
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines;
- Strong budgeting, financial and administration skills;
- Excellent knowledge of laws, regulations and codes affecting the real estate industry; and
- A community focus with regular industry involvement.
The successful candidate will have college or technical training in business equivalent to three or more years of study and hold a valid real estate license, along with an RPA, CPM or equivalent designation. Three or more years of direct experience in commercial office management is preferred.
What you will receive:
- Fast paced team environment with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Competitive salary, incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
- Performance driven and merit based work environment;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.