Building Operator-Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. is seeking a qualified Building Operator to join its team in Regina, Saskatchewan. Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 6.8 million square feet of commercial properties with regional offices in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg.
The Building Operator is accountable to provide an exceptional customer experience within the Class A office building they are assigned, and to ensure their property is well cared for and maintained in a safe and environmentally conscious manner. The position is suited to an individual interested in working with a dedicated team of customer service, building maintenance and operations personnel. The Building Operator will:
• Respond to customer service requests within standards established for safety, comfort, cleanliness, responsiveness, follow up and communication;
• Operate the building’s automation, mechanical and electrical systems;
• Maintain positive contractor relationships while overseeing contracted services such as cleaning, security, HVAC, etc.
• Carry out the planned maintenance program for the property; and
• Assist the management team achieve its customer, financial and organizational objectives.
What you will bring to the job:
• A high level of commitment to serving customers with availability to respond 24 hours a day when scheduled on-call;
• A valid power engineering Fireman’s certificate and driver’s license;
• A mechanical inclination with practiced motor skills and capacity to perform physical work;
• Proficiency in the English language both written and verbal, as well as strong listening and collaborative skills that enable positive and beneficial relationships;
• Experience using digital devices with good computer literacy;
• A working knowledge of general workplace safety practices and requirements; and
• The ability to work independently or collaboratively as circumstances dictate, using personal initiative and sound judgment to achieve purchasing guidelines, project schedules and budget.
What you will receive from Harvard:
• Strong corporate values in a family owned organization;
• A competitive, merit based compensation program with performance incentive;
• Private industry benefits that include extended health & wellness, pension and group RRSP;
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities; and
• Career opportunity in building maintenance and property management.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.