Property Management Administrator (one year term)- Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Management Administrator to join its downtown office team in Regina for a full-time, term position ending on or after October 31, 2018. Duties include the administration of rental space inventory, tenant leases, lease analysis, rental invoicing, collections and report writing.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 8.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
Things you may have:
• Excellent communications and relationship building skills;
• Expert spreadsheet, database and word processing skills;
• The ability to manage multiple tasks;
• Experience with accounts receivable and payable;
• Demonstrated experience in lease or contract administration;
• Ability to understand financial statements and work with financial management software;
• Initiative and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
• Strong problem solving skills; and
• Superior organization skills.
Things you might like:
• Standard business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
• Competitive salary within the real estate industry, plus a term completion bonus;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• The opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.