Customer Support Representative- Regina, SK
Are you a highly motivated individual who understands the value of customer service? A confident, friendly, mature and professional person is perfect for this position.
The Customer Support Representative is the first point of contact with Harvard’s customers, handling the administration of and connecting each service request to our team members. This position requires a strong command of the English language, excellent listening ability, attention to detail and general office skills; along with strong proficiency in technology and the use of Microsoft Office. As part of an innovative, ever-changing company, the successful candidate will also be a quick learner in new computer programs and systems.
Harvard Property Management Inc. is a full service real estate management company recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company currently oversee 10 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
What’s in it for you?
• Routine work hours, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
• Competitive salary, along with incentive pay and benefits, health plan, pension and group RRSP;
• Additional benefits including children’s scholarship and a wellness program;
• Performance driven and merit based work environment;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
• Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard provides employees with a challenging work environment encouraging professional growth, innovative thinking, and collaborative work. Our organization respects the principle of work-life balance and involvement in the community is encouraged. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.