Property Management Administrator- Edmonton, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for a Property Management Administrator to join its team in Edmonton; and assist with space inventory, lease analysis, invoicing, collections, report writing and payments.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 10 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
Things you may have:
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills; Expert spreadsheet, database and word processing skills;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Experience with processing accounts receivable and payable;
- Experience in contract or lease administration;
- Ability to understand financial statements and work with financial management software;
- Initiative and the ability to work independently in a team environment;
- Strong problem solving skills; and
- Superior organization skills.
Things you might like:
- Standard business hours, Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for flexible work scheduling;
- Competitive salary, incentive and benefits within the building management industry;
- Additional benefits including children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
- Comprehensive orientation, training and support; and
- Opportunities for continuing education and career development.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.