Facility Management Administrator- Calgary, AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has an immediate opening for Facility Management Administrator to join its team in Calgary, AB. Your primary responsibility is supporting the facility management team in the areas of contract administration, handling accounts payable, contact management, business communication, report writing, office services and other real estate related administration duties as required.
A key accountability for you will be to manage a significant flow of service contract and purchasing information within the company’s enterprise management system, as well as achieve an exceptional customer experience while interacting with numerous external supplier contacts and internal colleagues engaged in the financial management, capital construction, tenant services and facility maintenance of a large portfolio of properties dispersed across the Province; all the while maintaining positive relationships and ensuring the accurate, complete and on-time delivery of desired outcomes for this position.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. Our team oversees in excess of 9 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
What we want from you:
• Experience in financial and contract administration, business communications and reporting;
• Demonstrated proficiency in office procedures, meeting deadlines, problem solving, word processing, data entry and command of the English language;
• Characteristics that support collaborative engagement and teamwork, with an exceptional service orientation and strong interpersonal skills;
• A diploma or equivalent certificate in office, financial or contract administration.
What you may expect from Harvard:
• Competitive salary, incentive pay & health benefits within the property management industry;
• Additional benefits including pension, children’s scholarships and a wellness program;
• Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career development. Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities.
If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.