Receptionist/Administrative Assistant- Edmonton,AB
Harvard Property Management Inc. has a position opening for a self-motivated, outgoing and creative Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join its Edmonton team. The successful candidate will provide office support and administrative assistance with a focus on superior customer service.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 10 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Regina and Winnipeg.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
• An outgoing and friendly attitude;
• Professional experience in a similar administrative role;
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• An aptitude for marketing and event coordination;
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task; and
• The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers.
What you can expect from Harvard:
• Competitive salary, incentive and health benefits within the property management industry;
• Additional benefits including pension, children’s scholarship and a wellness program; •
Comprehensive orientation, training and on-the-job support;
• A flexible and fast paced work environment; and
• Opportunities for continuing education and career advancement.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.