Administrative Assistant-Regina, SK
Harvard Property Management Inc. presently has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to join its Regina team. The successful candidate will provide office support and administrative assistance with a focus on superior customer service, and have an aptitude for and enjoy working with numbers.
Harvard is a full service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees 6.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada, with offices in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Regina.
Preference will be given to an individual who possesses:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Co-operative talent to work with internal and external clients; and
- Initiative and interest to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, incentive pay, health benefits, pension & group RRSP
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Wellness reimbursement
- Comprehensive new employee orientation
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com